Monday, 16 March 2015
I've managed to stay focussed enough to write up 200 blog posts. I'm very proud of myself. Secondly I've just broken the 70,000 views mark. That along with now having 132 followers (and another 31 on Google+) means that I'm in a fairly good place with this blogging lark. Something my first couple of posts really didn't suggest.
With 200 posts and 70,00 views this means that each post should have roughly 350 views on average but as you can see from the table above some posts are far more popular than others.
By the same token this also means that there are blog posts that are shamefully under represented and these can be seen below. There are various reasons for this, they are short, don't need to be clicked on to be read (so therefore won't show up on the data) and are all from the first couple of months of my serious attempt at blogging. So here for your viewing displeasure are the 10 least popular posts on my blog! (the lowest is only 29 views and the highest is 57!)
10. stagathon-part-2 in which i have a look through the old school books that belong to my best mate
9. xenos-scum some olley aliens
8. xmas-painting & the-best-laid-plans my latest figure plus what i want to get done
7. doc-done a completed time traveller
6. back-to-reality post wedding black orcs
5. 101-uses-for-modelling-tools-no1 I abuse a tool in order to get at some booze
4. family-photo another wip of the said orcs
3. camera-obscura older models that I found pictures of
2. testing-1-2-3 Black orcs skin test
1. Dr wip time traveller skin wip
Well there you go, 200 posts. Lets see what the next 200 will bring. Cheers to everybody that has ever dropped by and to the folks that are regular followers thanks for coming back over and over. I look forward to another figure give away when we reach 150 followers but for now I bid you adieu!