Space Oddity

This is all Axioms fault. He posted up photos of his latest addition to his old school inquisitor warband and especially the diminutive 'Scrat' and I was instantly inspired to dive into the bits box and convert up something, anything.

What I ended up with was based on an imperial ratling with the spare helmet from the White Dwarf subscription model from a couple of years a go (I didn't subscribe, but I was able to get a hold of the model, wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

The shotgun is from the chaos cultist leader model and I green stuffed some weird mutant two toed feet and a nice big freak badge.

I poured the paint on him after I got in from work. Quick and nasty like. I've no idea who he is but I like him!

Comments

  1. I agree with the bottomlessman's comment - your mutie is marvellous! But what sends it over the top for me is the joyous one-eyed happy face button he is wearing! What a brilliant and playful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, he's a characterful litte chap. Great conversion work, really capturing the old Rogue Trader feel, especially with the "No Muties" sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little conversion, we'll executed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, the paint job really pulls all the bits together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, man, that's absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you foresee the final result from the original stuff. Top notch work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is cool. Proof a mini does not need to be part of some force or end goal. To enjoy the act of creation is an end in itself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment