Poor, see me after class

Oh my god! It's been over two years since my last post! That's disgraceful.

Time to sort this out and become a proper regular blogger.

So what's happened since?

Well I managed to finish the army and take part in the very cool campaign weekend in fact you can see some pics on this blog http://darrellhindley.co.uk/?page_id=268. My figures are the huge long line of crossbowmen. They did pretty well.

I've also managed a major upheaval in my real life which involved the ending of a marriage, the birth of another daughter and the start of another major relationship. But you don't need to know about that.

So in my gaming life? I have my own little geek-cave in my new house which is very cool. I've started a massive late roman/goth/frank project, more of which later.

I've also got the bug for Sci-fi again and old-skool rogue trader specifically. I'm in the middle of trying to get two different groups of friends to start up campaigns with some success.

It's this that has brought me back into the blogging fold. Expect more silliness soon!

Comments